PIGLETS PANTRY is an Award-Winning food producer based in West Sussex. We supply hand filled pies, handmade sausage rolls, afternoon teas, cakes and biscuits to corporate venues and customers up and down the UK.
Employing over 50 dedicated people within sales, marketing, and production, offering high quality, British products in unique volumes.
We are on the lookout for an experienced, enthusiastic, creative, and career-driven individual to join our Marketing team to manage and own new innovative concepts to increase our online presence. You will be involved in creating an attractive customer loyalty incentive and be responsible for leading, developing and implementing efficient strategies to drive audience engagement, retention, and brand loyalty.
You will be utilising our existing social media presence to retain and grow our current client base.
Responsibilities to include:
- Consider all customer life cycle touchpoints and opportunities such as email, social media, telemarketing, gifting, brand partnerships and more.
- Comfortable with strategy development as well as hands-on execution.
- Utilise existing company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms.
- Create content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation and retention.
- Analyse and report audience information, demographics, and success of projects.
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content.
- Basic photography skills
- Track and record your progress.
Further experience desirable:
- Understanding of a loyalty programme
- Design, implement, test, and learn
- Works closely with Management team members to coordinate new initiatives and loyalty programme into our social media strategy.
- Innovate & forward-thinking.
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail orientated.
- Content Writing
- Campaign Execution
- Time management
- Basic Photography skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Networking/ PR contacts
- Photography skills desirable
- Ability to design and manage a loyalty programme desirable
- Experience in working with loyalty programmes would be beneficial
- Editing and photoshop skills.
A minimum of 4 years within a Marketing environment
BA degree or equivalent
Competitive Salary package for the right Candidate
28 days holiday a year
Permanent full-time role, 37.5 hours per week.
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org