We are on the lookout for a dynamic, upbeat, creative and career-driven individual to join our Piglet team to help design and implement new innovative concepts and ideas to increase our online presence.
The Fun Stuff to have:
- Knowledge of Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Google and Programmatic display advertising and new techniques.
- Be creative, imaginative and confident to try and test new ideas and concepts to increase social media following and presence.
- Experience using design applications such as mail chimp and Canva.
- Experience of designing and planning social media content for all different platforms.
- Experience of photography, photoshop and Adobe CC.
- Experience using call to action tactics in marketing material to drive interaction.
- Awareness of design trends and latest campaigns throughout the world.
The Nitty Gritty
- Understanding of ecommerce business models is beneficial.
- Video experience (After Effects and Premiere Pro)
- Basic understanding of Illustrator and InDesign would be desirable but not essential
- Consider all customer life cycle touchpoints and opportunities such as email, social media, telemarketing, gifting, brand partnerships and more.
Qualifications and Skills
- Innovative, creative and forward thinking
- Confident and willing to try new ideas.
- Strong analytical skills
- Content Writing
- Campaign Execution
- Strong Communication Skills
- Ideas rich and great at presentation
- Basic photo skills at a minimum Photoshop and design skills preferable
Competitive salary offered to the right candidate
Please apply in writing with CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org