The team at Piglets HQ are delighted to have been awarded 'Meal Delivery Company of the Year' by the South England Prestige Awards Panel. Whilst the results...
So, coronavirus - didn't see that one coming, and whilst we have a disaster recovery plan this didn't quite cut the mustard. We are now in week 2 of...
Back by popular demand. A fans favourite. Hearty lamb hot pot with peas. Made with fresh Welsh Lamb a Available in boxes of six from the shop now . Why not serve it with some Red Leicester mash and...
Take a moment to learn about the faces behind the thousands of products made every week in our Worthing HQ Jo - Owner and Managing Director Our very own Mrs Piglet. Responsible for literally...
Piglets Pantry are proud to have recently passed SALSA (Safe and Local Supplier Approval) We were were delighted to achieve SALSA Accreditation combined with STS in February 2020. We have worked...
It’s Official – Piglets are Great!
Here at Piglets HQ we are proud to hold a number of awards celebrating our amazing hand filled pies and Hand rolled Sausage Rolls.
- We hold 34 British Pie Awards including,
- British Pie Award – Gold (Steak and Harvey’s Ale, Chicken Gammon and Leek, Chicken Balti, Butternut Squash and Spicy Vegetable)
- British Pie Award – Silver (Spinach, Mushroom and Ricotta),
- British Pie Award – Bronze (Sticky BBQ Pork Pastry)
- British Pie Award – Champion Football Pie (Steak and Blue Cheese)
- Football Business Awards 2017 – Best Business Serving Football turnover up to £2million
- Female CEO Excellence 2017 Awards, Bakery Founder of the Year – South East England
- Female CEO Excellence 2017 Awards – Pie Producer of the Year – Sussex
- Hospitality and Catering News football Pie League Champions 2 Years running
- 192.net Best Pie in Football 3 years running
- The Football Hospitality Awards, Brighton & Hove Albion FC – Fans’ Choice Award – Silver
- Carfest 2012, Cake vs Pies Winner – Chicken Gammon Leek voted for by Paul Hollywood, Mary Berry and Chris Evans
- The Football Business Awards, Category: Best Company serving football up to £2m Highly Commended – Piglet’s Pantry
- The Football Hospitality Awards – The Fans Choice Award Gold – Brighton & Hove Albion, Pie by Piglet’s Pantry